History of Prophet T.B JoshuaJoshua attended St. Stephen's Anglican Primary School in Arigidi-Akoko, Nigeria between 1971 and 1977, but failed to complete one year of secondary school education. In school, he was known as "small pastor" because of his love for the Bible. He worked in various casual jobs after his schooling had ended, including carrying chicken waste at a poultry farm. He organised Bible studies for local children and attended evening school during this period. Joshua attempted to join the Nigerian military but was thwarted due to a train breakdown that left him stranded en route to the military academy. wikipedia
Prophet J.B Scandals exposedT.B Joshua has been labeled by many as a false Prophet, due to some of his prediction not coming to past.
1. Social network prediction: 2go ScandalIf you used 2go around June 2012 one of the top instant messaging app in Nigeria and indeed in Africa you'll know about this. In June it was reported that T.B Joshua prophesied that anyone that logs during 16 June will be instantly dead, he also said the same for Facebook this lead many Nigerians to stop using 2go, delete their account and turn into a prayer warrior. 16th of June came and zoomed past nothing happened, no reported death caused by 2go login.
2. South Africa 2010It was said that Nigeria will not qualify for the World Cup after he made an earlier statement saying that the Super Eagles will qualify, he saw the situation of things and then re-worded his statement by declaring they won't qualify. What happened? They qualified.
3. T.B Joshua took my wifeOne of the ethics of men of God is being free from fornication and not sleeping outside the matrimonial home. Yet here we are the great Prophet cornered his former assistant's wife. T.B Joshua took Pastor Peter Kayode Falarungbon's wife, Kayode is the Head Pastor of Awakeners Chapel International. Prior to that He was the first Head Pastor of the Ghana branch of T.B. Joshua's Church, Synagogue Church of All Nations.
4. Flogging of Church membersI don't think even Satan himself will have the guts to flog his followers. Yes, it has been said from trusted assistants that T.B Joshua flogs his inner-circle members, the flogging is not a small flogging it's a full-scale flogging, a treatment given to especially to those that are looking for the solution.
5. T.B Joshua a LiarIs he a liar? 2010 prediction did not happen, why is it that when any major bad thing happens he claims to have predicted it before? Example the Dana air crash in Lagos, Boko bombs etc, why can't he predict bad things when it has not happened? If he is so powerful why won't he focus his power more on prevention, preventing bad things from happening rather than gloating when it do happen.
Making Nigeria and Africa a better place is a task for each and every citizen, to that, you have to use what you've if you have money use, energy use, power use each. The task begins with you.
Note: Opinions expressed here merely some popular rumors and confirmed reports about T.B Joshua nothing is proved nor certain. So read this with one eye.